Nude da Semana - Rajko Mrdovic / The Naked Guy - Rajko Mrdovic

Tha handsome Nurse Rajko Mrdovic (@mrdovicrajko) 33, from Montenegro,  its our "Naked Guy" this week! 
He is now on board of a cruise ship, and tel us about his life onde board and his routine during this time of the cruise industry stop.

The portuguese version of this enterview will be avaliable soon!

- So are you, on board of a cruise ship since the beginning of the pandemic?

Yes, I'm on Bahamas now,  but soon we gonna start to back  home! 

- How is the quarantine in your country?

Actually very good , we was the last country I'm Europe who get Corona , now they opened borders and life becomes normal again.

- Do you think that when this is all over, people will change? Or do they have short memories?

Well I'm different, I think we will continue normal life but we will always remember how we passed through this shity time. 

- What did your family and friends tell you when you embark  for the first time? and what did they say when he returned?

Well I got support from my friends, they were more excited then me I think. My Mom she was crazy and angry on me , but after some time she get used I guess.  .  . And every time I come back she always ask , This was the last one right? 

- Tell us about your professional background?

Well I'm a Nurse, I worked at ER for 10 years , and straight from there I came on Ship and I love it and I'm still here.

- You are a handsome guy,on board do you like to date a lot or prefer to have someone in a fixed relationship?

Ajajaaaa , I more in mood to have some stability, relationship with one person.  . .but of course I was on both sides.  . . U have to try it to know it right 
 
- If you feel comfortable, tell us any ship stories about a crazy night on cam or something like that?

Better I stay quiet  it's all connected with to much party and alcohol.  .  . 


 When you are at home, would you rather go to a party or watch Neflix?

Well I can watch Netflix and later to go on party.  . .  Nights are long enough for botha!

- What do you like most about your body and what don't you like?

That I can eat like pig and I cant get fat  I hate my nose. . . I wish him be more straight.





- Do you have anything you could have learned on board?



Yes , that we are all same , we could cam from 5 continents ne black and white but we are the same , all of us we are looking for better life , love and happiness.  . . On all languages.
 
- Tell us about your future expectations on board ...

Well my position is the same I cant go up or down . . .so I'm  good with that , less stress.  . . I will stay for more years till I get taired or get my million on lottery.  . . Or fall in love.

If you want to be the "Naked Guy" too: @ calendario12em or calendario12em@gmail.com

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas